Would you like to learn how to work with the Tarot?
The Tarot is a wonderful tool to use for your own personal development and to do readings for others.
I’ll be facilitating the course myself, via MetaVarsity, starting on Thursday 7th April. It’s a part-time course over the next four months, with classes every second Thursday evening (a total of 8 classes).
What you’ll learn
- History of the Tarot
- How it links to the Cabbala and the Tree of Life
- Practical spread / layout technique
- Interpretation of a layout
- 22 Major Arcana cards and the spiritual journey they represent
- 4 suits of the Minor Arcana cards (Swords, Wands, Cups, Pentacles)
- Practical use of the Tarot for self and others
Date: Starts Thursday, 7th April
Time: Every second Thursday evening (8 classes)
Place: Plumstead, Cape Town
For more information about the course content, see here.
Would you like to join the course?
For further details or to register, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
See you there!